Wednesday, May 20, 2015

TRANSITION may 2015

Transition : the process or a period of changing from one state or  condition to another.


Transition of color is the hardest to learn and one of best lessons in paint.
Once you master it you can do anything, play with light and shadow and create volume.

You have to wet the paint and dry the brush at every stroke, it helps to keep your paint clean.
 Work fast and don't let your colors dry.

Im in transition and at this stage being flexible is the key.
new life, new environment, new inspiration.....

I feel one step closer to my goals, I'm working for my solo exhibit.
i have being thinking about it for months...

im preparing for it, I'm taking a figure drawing class, prepping my surfaces, organizing my space.
it's as if i had some type of match and i had to exercise to be in shape...
its the same thing I'm exercising my hand and my eyes.
it feel so good to be in a classroom/studio.

No comments: